CTA (Instagram-only): WIN a £100 Sainsbury’s voucher! Simply share a photo of your Meatless Farm creations, tag @meatlessfarm to enter! Closes 28.01.19 at 11:59PM. 18+, England/Wales/NI only, T&Cs at www.meatlessfarm.com.
CTA (Facebook-only): WIN a £100 Sainsbury’s voucher! Simply share a photo of your Meatless Farm creation on our promotional post to enter! Closes 28.01.19 at 11:59PM. 18+, England/Wales/NI only, T&Cs at www.meatlessfarm.com.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Promoter: The Meatless Farm Co., The Front Attic Calls Landing, 36-38 The Calls, Leeds, England, LS2 7EW
- Promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of The Meatless Farm Limited, and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required and entrants must have an active and public Instagram or Facebook account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. See https://www.facebook.com/help/ or https://help.instagram.com for more details.
- Entries will be subject to Facebook’s or Instagram’s terms of service as relevant, which are available, online at https://www.facebook.com/terms.php and https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870.
- There will be one draw for the promotion running from 11:00:01 14/01/19 and ends 11:59:59 28/01/19.
- TO ENTER:
- Entrants must upload a photo of their Meatless Farm creation to their Instagram account tagging @meatlessfarm #meatlesschallenge OR comment with a photo of their creation on our Facebook competition post within the promotional period.
- Only one entry per account will be accepted, regardless of the number of posts made, which must be submitted from only one Facebook or Instagram account. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Accounts must be public so that the Promoter can view the entry.
- Entrants must ensure that the entry:- is the entrant’s original creation- has permission from anyone included in the image- does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;- does not contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
– does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products;
– does not depict an irresponsible drinking occasion; and
Any images that do not adhere to the above may be removed and disqualified.
- There is a total of 1 x £100 voucher to be won. There will be one winner chosen within three working days of the closing date.
- THE PRIZE:
- 1 x £100 Sainsbury’s voucher
- The winner will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all valid entries on both platforms.
- For the full name and county of the winner send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Meatless Farm Sainsbury’s Winner” to arrive within 3 months of the closing date.
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Instagram account.
- The Promoter and their agents, reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at their sole discretion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The winner will be notified of their selection by direct message on Instagram or reply to their public comment on Facebook on the relevant social media platform within one working day of the prize draw and asked to respond via private message for verification and claim details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within two days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner including but not limited to: asking for address, email address and identity details, which they must provide within two days of being contacted.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The prize will be dispatched within three days of verifying the winner.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted first name or initial and entry displayed on Meatless Farm UK Instagram or Facebook page and agree that it may be used by Meatless Farm Ltd. for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. The winner agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
- This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, Unit G, 11 Bell Yard Mews, 175 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3TN.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You are providing your information to Meatless Farm Ltd., not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram or Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the websites.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s Instagram or Facebook page or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, associates or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram or Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Under Article 17 of the GDPR individuals have the right to have personal data erased/to be forgotten. Any individual who is no longer happy for their personal information, entry or content or would like any inaccuracies rectified, can request this by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.