1. Sautee the vegetables and add the seasoning after a few minutes.
2. Pour in the tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and simmer for a few minutes.
3. Add in the meatless mince and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
4. Blend all the cheese ingredients to make the white sauce.
5. Once all cooked, layer half of the mince mixture onto an oven proof dish and then layer ½ of the cheese sauce before adding 3 lasagne sheets on top.
6. Repeat the layer and top with the remaining white sauce.
7. Cover loosely with foil and bake for around 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
8. Serve with some green beans or whatever vegetables you like!
Recipe provided by @feedmeglow
We love it when our fans show off their delicious Meatless Farm recipes – if you’d like to feature on our website, drop us a line at email@example.com or simply tag us on Instagram or Twitter @meatlessfarm !
For the ragu
• Meatless Farm Mince 400g
• 1 red / yellow pepper
• 100g mushrooms
• 1 can tinned tomatoes
• 1 tbsp tomato paste
• Few handfuls of kale / spinach
• Splash of Tamari / liquid aminos
• Garlic powder, mixed herbs, paprika, cumin, black pepper
• 6 lasagne sheets
For the cheese sauce:
• Soaked cashews (soak in boiling water for around 20-30 minutes)
• ½ head of boiled cauliflower
• 150ml of almond milk
• 3-4 tbsp of nutritional yeast
• ½ tsp of mustard
• 1 tbsp of white miso
• ½ tbsp. of Tamari / liquid aminos
• ½ juice of a lemon and splash of apple cider vinegar
• Garlic powder/ paprika, black pepper