- Place ½ pack of Meatless Farm Mince in a large bowl (200g).
- Add a generous pinch of salt & pepper.
- Add ½ a finely chopped onion, minced garlic glove and 1 tbsp mixed herbs.
- Mix together then roll around kebab sticks.
- Bake 200ºc for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe provided by @aaronvegan
We love it when our fans show off their delicious Meatless Farm recipes – if you’d like to feature on our website, drop us a line at email@example.com or simply tag us on Instagram or Twitter @meatlessfarm !
- 200g Meatless Farm Mince (½ a regular pack)
- ½ onion
- Minced garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. mixed herbs