- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and add the onion and garlic. Cook without colouring for a few minutes, then add The Meatless Farm Co mince and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook The Meatless Farm Co mince until its browned all over then stir in the tomato purée, followed by the tinned tomatoes and season to taste. Bring to a boil then let simmer for around 10 minutes – add a splash of water or vegetable stock if it is looking a bit dry.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of seasoned water to the boil and add the pasta. Stir to stop the pasta from sticking and cook for 7–10 minutes. When it is fully cooked, drain in a colander and drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 400g Meatless Farm mince
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled & minced
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g of tinned chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 cup of grated parmesan
- 200g of fresh or dried spaghetti
- black pepper