- Mix one packet of sage & onion stuffing (prepare as per instructions) with the Meatless Farm mince.
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cut in half lengthways.
- Spread half of the mix along the edge of each half sheet – in a sausage shape – and brush in a little dairy free milk along the opposite edge.
- Fold the pastry over the sausage mix and seal with the prongs of a fork.
- Brush with a little oil or milk.
- Cut into bite-sized rolls – 10 each strip (or larger rolls if you prefer)
- Poke the tops with a fork and spread out on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 180C for 30 mins, or until golden brown.
Recipe provided by @sherlockbones27
We love it when our fans show off their delicious Meatless Farm recipes – if you’d like to feature on our website, drop us a line at email@example.com or simply tag us on Instagram or Twitter @meatlessfarm !
- 85g sage & onion stuffing
- 300g Meatless Farm meat free mince (400g pack)
- 320g puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- 2 tbsp dairy free milk
- 2 tbsp oil