- Pre heat the oven to 200C
- Pour olive oil in to the frying pan and fry the mince until it starts to brown; season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Once the mince looks cooked add the jars of tomato sauce and leave to sit whilst you make the béchamel
- Heat the milk in a sauce pan, add some salt and pepper, the butter and mustard. When it is almost boiling add the cornflour mix – keep stirring with a whisk and it should start to thicken up. If not, add a little more cornflour (pre-mixed with a small bit of milk to keep it smooth).
- Once the sauce has thickened add in the grated cheese.
- Pour a layer of the tomato and mince sauce into a lasagne dish, then dry lasagne sheets. Repeat to create 3 layers, then pour on the béchamel sauce for the top layer. (You don’t need to grate any cheese on top as it makes a nice crispy layer anyway).
- Place in the oven for 30 mins. Remove from the oven and let it sit for 5 mins. Enjoy!
Recipe provided by @veggiewonderwoman
We love it when our fans show off their delicious Meatless Farm recipes – if you’d like to feature on our website, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply tag us on Instagram or Twitter@meatlessfarm !
Drizzle of olive oil
2 packs of Meatless Farm mince
2 jars of tomato lasagne sauce
1 pack dry lasagne sheets
For the béchamel sauce
400ml vegan milk
2 large tbsp of vegan butter
1 tsp mustard
1/2 block of vegan cheddar, grated
2 tbsp corn flour mixed with a bit of the milk