Head of Finance
- Full Time and Permanent position
- Based Leeds City Centre with occasional European travel
- Excellent Salary and benefits
The Meatless Farm are a British company, based in Leeds centre and established in 2016.
Following 2 years of product development and research we recently launched into the market and have ambitious plans to build our brand into an international leader.
We have developed an amazing plant-based mince and burger patty loaded with taste and texture with a mission to help people reduce their meat consumption and make swapping easy.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit an established Head of Finance to join us on this exciting journey.
- Build a robust and effective finance structure including processes, systems and team
- Develop and maintain financial controlling and reporting systems for both our UK and International businesses
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements are complied with (HRMC and Companies House)
- Work closely with the Founder and CEO on securing future funding rounds as we drive expansion in UK and Internationally
- Oversee corporate governance, contract management, compliance.
This post will report to the CEO and the successful candidate will be part of our Lead Team.
Applicants will need to be currently operating within a finance-based post, potentially as a Finance controller and looking for their next step into a head of department post with a view to developing into a full Financial Director position within the next 12 to 18 months.
Applicants will need to meet the following:
- Experienced as Financial Controller, ideally 5 to 10 years’ experience
- Degree qualified with chartered or management accountancy qualification
- Accountancy and business partnering experience ideally within the FMCG arena
- Experienced in utilising Xero platform – with cloud, shared service finance solutions and ERP experience would be a distinct advantage
- Competent user of Microsoft Office with effective communication and presentation skills
- Commercial experience of working with retailers, distributors, marketing services, co-manufacturers
- International experience would be preferred
- You will be an analytical and a critical thinker with broad minded commercial experience
- Experience of running a team with a passion for people and developing teams
- Collaborative, positive attitude, open to working on variety of tasks in a start-up business
- Able to implement effective procedures and processes across all financial business channels
- Occasional travel in UK and Internationally
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permanent position with flexibility to working week
- Based Leeds City Centre
- Competitive Salary and Package
Due to planned innovation and brand growth we are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join our team. The Meatless Farm are a British company, based in Leeds centre producing plant-based meat alternatives. Following 2 years of product development and research we recently launched into the market and have ambitious plans to build Meatless Farm into an international brand.
- Manage end to end supplier approval process including audits and maintenance of the approved supplier list.
- Work closely with the head of R&D in all related technical considerations when developing new products
- Regular liaison with customer, supplier and manufacturing regarding new specifications and technical challenges
- Technical research and trialling within our Laboratory facilities at Leeds University where the latest technology will be available to you
- Responsible for building and managing the technical budget
- Oversee the manufacturing QMS/Food safety systems and implement corrective actions where required
- Investigate and implement corrective actions for customer complaints
- Participate in site trials for new materials and products from a technical aspect
This post will report to the Managing Director and involve a close working relationship with the R&D Director.
Applicants will need to be suitably qualified and currently be working in a technical based role. Ideally you will be within a similar food related industry and have worked closely with NPD and manufacturing partners to deliver a first-class technical service.
- Experienced in all aspects of technical with a bias to ingredient science and safety
- Expert in HACCP (Level 4 qualified) and Food Safety
- Degree/ HND qualified preferably within food science/technology
- Experienced in utilising retailer portals will be an advantage
- Competent user of Microsoft Office with effective communication skills
- Excellent RCA skills with a pro-active and driven approach to challenges as they arise
- Flexible to working on variety of tasks at any given time
- Able to implement effective procedures and processes where required
As an organisation we can offer flexibility around the working hours / days within reason depending on business needs. This post will require both UK and International travel.
Closing Date: TBC
To apply, email email@example.com